Jen's Podcast Appearances
She Breaks Thru with Thembi Bheka
How to Achieve Your Business Goals with Jen McFarland
- When you have ideas, think about them not only logically and intuitively.
- Sometimes you need to eliminate as many distractions as you can if you really want to get into deep work and focus on top priorities.
- When you start your business or something new, check in on your digital marketing.
Tea Time with Tajuana
Jen and Tajuana Paige talk about why all women need a seat at the table.
Other topics include:
- Women-owned businesses
- Using technology as a tool to grow your business
- Podcasting and
- How Jen's diverse career background has helped her become a successful business woman
Women Conquer Business f/k/a The Third Paddle Podcast
Business Owner Freedom
Jen and Gregory Gray talk about clarity, mindset, and successful projects.
Jen outlines three types of leaders she often works with inside of companies. What kind of leader are you?
- Do it my way leader.
- Research leader.
- Last minute leader.
Knowing more about yourself is a great step in the right direction. We discussed a key question for determining the root cause for your fear. "What is the worst thing that can happen?" is a great way to start uncovering where the true fear lies. Owning this fear and taking action anyway, is moving the power from the fear back to you.
Word of the Week
UNFEIGNED. Jen chats with Liz Zirk about living with an open heart.
This week’s word is UNFEIGNED - a past participle of the word FEIGN (yes adjectives can have past participles!). This week is about integrity and walking your talk authentically. This is also a word with a varied evolution! #wordnerdfun Jen McFarland stops by and chats with Liz about living with an open heart, being genuine, and why this week’s word should be a perfume.
Moving Forward Leadership
Jen and Scott McCarthy talk about leading change initiatives.
Change is ever present. If you are not changing, then you are not growing and if you are not growing then you are dying. In order to lead successful organizations, we as leaders need to master the art of change management. This is where my guest Jen McFarland is an expert in.
- Jen's background
- How Jen got into Change Management
- How leaders can their people to buy into change
- Where do leaders fail with change management
- How to ensure that communication is flowing smoothly
- Benefits of cross-functional teams
- Technological resources for change and project management
Word of the Week
SANGUINE. Jen and Liz chat about making up words and staying positive.
Welcome to Word of the Week! This week’s word is SANGUINE - ideal for bringing joy and glee to the week ahead. Especially as a new moon occurs, can you bring SANGUINE to your new project or tasks? Also, Jen and Liz chat about the difference between being well-read and well-spoken, making up words, and staying positive in the face of negativity.
Heart & Hustle
Jen and Paulette Rees-Denis talk about why tech is important to your business.