Allison Kinnear shares her personal experiences with Imposter Syndrome on her journey to become a leader in the field. If you’ve ever felt like a fraud or thought that vulnerability is a weakness, it’s important to know you’re not alone. This episode offers tons of strategies to help you realize your power.
Listen to the Show
Notes and Links
- Voice of Her Own
- Margaret J. Wheatley, Who Do We Choose To Be?: Facing Reality, Claiming Leadership, Restoring Sanity
- Margaret J. Wheatley, Perseverance
- Brene Brown, I Thought It Was Just Me (but it isn’t): Making the Journey from “What Will People Think?” to “I Am Enough”
- Brene Brown, The Power of Vulnerability: Teachings of Authenticity, Connection, and Courage
- John Kabat-Zinn, Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life
- Amy Cuddy, Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges
- Katty Kay and Claire Shipman, The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance — What Women Should Know
- Barbara McIntyre, photographer
- Valerie Young, Imposter Syndrome
About Allison Kinnear
It is Allison’s mission to support women in bringing out the best in themselves.
As she reconnected with herself, she was able to find her voice and step into a more embodied life. Other women noticed and, together, she’s worked with hundreds of women supporting them in transforming their lives and finding their voice.
Allison believes that when women are connected to their feelings, bodies, and spirits in a positive way, our world changes for the better.
For over 22 years, she’s have worked with women as they navigate their vulnerabilities as children, mothers, daughters, employees and leaders. Her career has been grounded in understanding human development, leadership, and team dynamics.
Connect with Allison
Related post: Planting a Leadership Garden
Jen McFarland is a business owner, business advisor, podcaster, blogger, and project turnaround artist. She’s helped hundreds of businesses and thousands of podcast listeners make better business decisions. Jen’s passion is helping women business owners overcome leadership and technology struggles.
Jen McFarland is a business systems expert, podcaster, and blogger. She’s helped hundreds of businesses and thousands of podcast listeners make better business decisions. Jen’s passion is helping women-owned businesses get the growth tools they need to meet their 3-5 year business goals.
Are you starting a business? Confused about how to grow? Check out Jen’s Picks, my favorite business growth tools.